Yes, its true. This blog is actually just a decoy.



If you would like to be invited to view our REAL family blog and read about all our adventures in the Sunshine State (and we aren't picky!***)
simply leave a comment on one of the posts below with your e-mail address and I will add you as a reader.
Or, if you don't feel comfortable leaving it in a comment, feel free to e-mail me at
(0's are zeros, btw.)

our blog can be found by clicking here-


Once you have been invited, if you want to add this blog to your blog lists, I will be updating it to announce when a new post has been made on our private blog. That way our new posts will show up on your blog rolls and feeds. Then you can just click over to our family blog from the link above!


***No, really. I personally don't mind who I add to my blog: family, friends, friends or family of friends or family, acquaintances, random strangers, worst enemies- its fine. I just like to know WHO has access- even if I don't know WHO the person is personally. So don't be shy!



Free Christmas Cards?

First of all, I updated our blog because Adam is 9 months old today. So check that out. But before you do.. read this...

Its that time of year again, the time for CHRISTMAS CARDS! If you want one from us, be sure to send me your address, whether in a comment or an e-mail. I love looking for Christmas cards online till I find the perfect one. This year is no exception. Christmas cards can get a bit expensive, and I have dreams of one day designing our own from scratch. However, that takes time and money also, so until then I search online for the one that I think fits well. I have to say, I am really impressed with shutterfly.  the cards are beautiful, i had a hard time picking out which one i wanted to use. in fact, i am still trying to decide. luckily i have about a week left to make my decision! Another reason why I mentioned that I love shutterfly? Well remember how I said Christmas cards can get expensive? Especially sending them out to everyone you know? Well shutterly is actually not that expensive at all. It is pretty reasonably priced actually. And if that wasn't enough.. they are offering 50 FREE Christmas cards to bloggers. In this amazing promotion bloggers can get 50 free Christmas cards by promoting Shutterfly's cards on their blog.  You can find more details HERE.

Now the question is.. which one do I want to use...



No comments:

Post a Comment