Yes, its true. This blog is actually just a decoy.



If you would like to be invited to view our REAL family blog and read about all our adventures in the Sunshine State (and we aren't picky!***)
simply leave a comment on one of the posts below with your e-mail address and I will add you as a reader.
Or, if you don't feel comfortable leaving it in a comment, feel free to e-mail me at
(0's are zeros, btw.)

our blog can be found by clicking here-


Once you have been invited, if you want to add this blog to your blog lists, I will be updating it to announce when a new post has been made on our private blog. That way our new posts will show up on your blog rolls and feeds. Then you can just click over to our family blog from the link above!


***No, really. I personally don't mind who I add to my blog: family, friends, friends or family of friends or family, acquaintances, random strangers, worst enemies- its fine. I just like to know WHO has access- even if I don't know WHO the person is personally. So don't be shy!



introducing...

guess who made his debut? find out here!

2 comments:

  1. So I think this is a cute idea to help people know when you have updates. That's one thing I hated about our blog when it was private. If I notice 'weirdos' looking at our blog I think we may have to make it private again. Anyways - maybe I'll do something like this.

    Anyways CONGRATS on your bouncing baby boy! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna read your blog! Please let me!

    general_silliness@hotmail.com

    love, Liz

    ReplyDelete